Thursday, December 12, 2013

Can you believe these are $50? From Zara...I love Zara, went to one in Orlando, FL with Dana for my first time. There is on in Chicago too...went there as well. I have a very similar pair! ( Hot )

Preparadas para el invierno? #botas #zapatos
Preparadas para el invierno?  #botas #zapatos

Download whole gallery
Can you believe these are $50? From Zara...I love Zara, went to one in Orlando, FL with Dana for my first time. There is on in Chicago too...went there as well. I have a very similar pair! ( Hot )
Can you believe these are $50? From Zara...I love Zara, went to one in Orlando, FL with Dana for my first time.  There is on in Chicago too...went there as well.  I have a very similar pair!  ( Hot )

Download whole gallery
BOOTS
BOOTS

Download whole gallery
Black & White Oxfords #shoes#love
Black & White Oxfords #shoes#love

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment